Posted by: MSO | 2009-06-08

when to get a tummy tuck

am planning to have a tummy tuck after my third cs but am not so sure when because am good at dieting and exercise so should i lose weight first?my tummy got loose after my second and i used to get bad backaches coz of the imbalance

Honestly, I don't know.

I would say give the diet and exercise as much chance as possible to work first, and so delay the surgery for as long as possible. That means giving them a couple of months. Even if they don't work 100% and you still feel the need for the surgery, I think being fitter and having eating better to lose some weight naturally would make the process a little easier to manage.

Then again, I'm not a plastic surgeon, so I can't speak with authority on that topic. I would advocate, however, exercise and diet, even after the tummy tuck, and so start now, give it months to work, and then consider the next step.