Question
Posted by: WVW | 2011/11/08

When to expect my period

Good Day
I was wondering i had my mentriation very normal each &  every month for the past 2 years 28day Cycle no problems with ovulation of any kind
I hade my menstriation on 11 Oct normal Then on 25 Oct 2011 around my ovulation time i had bleeding with mild cramps but is was not red as normal and lasted 4 day''s When can i expect my period I know i was sepouse to start my next period 08-11-2011 but what must i do or when must i expect it to come

This could have been an ovulation bleed and your period should then come at the normal expected time.

1