Question
Posted by: me | 2011/09/14

when to do preg test

I DID A PREG TEST ON SUNDAY, AND IT SHOWED -

IM DUE TO START WITH MY PERIODE THIS WEEKEND, COULD IT BE THAT I TESTED TO EARLY,? IVE BEEN HAVING LIGHT PERIODE LIKE PAIN FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND A HALF NOW!

WHEN SHOULD I DO PREG TEST AGAIN ? OR SHOULD I WAIT?

You tested too early. If your period did not start at the expected time, then test again.

3

Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/09/15

Best to test a week after missed period, i tested the day after period it was negative and week later it was positive.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Sam''s mom | 2011/09/15

Hi me

I am also due for my period on Monday. I hope it does not come.

I suggest you wait till you period suppsed to come. The best day to test is the day you expect you period or the day after that.

Goodluck and i hope you get a BFP

Reply to Sam''s mom