Question
Posted by: Confused | 2011/07/21

When to do it after Cicurmcision

Hi. I just to know when can I access the center to my wife as I have just done the circumcision. I sleep with her everyday and that makes me so uncomrfotable. She even insisted to see my Penis just after the circumcision and that was weird also.

It is very important to allow your wounds to heal completely before engaging in sexual activity – that could take up to 6 weeks in some cases. Patience is crucial to ensure a happy and painless sex life after the healing process. The following link might contain valuable information in the care of your circumcised penis - http://www.circinfo.com/prepandcare/pac.html
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

5

so she got layed with a cicumsized dick and enjoyed it..
now she wants it form you..

Posted by: Confused | 2011/07/21

Thanx for the respond guys cuz hey this thing is painful more especially when I get erection. I hope my wife will enjoy it more cuz she is the one who was pushing me to do it.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/21

Let her give you some oral stimulation, that will ease the pain.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Black like me | 2011/07/21

Congratulation welcome to the C Club. Your sex have change for the better.When i was circumsice it was painful especially when i get an erection, but i think atfer 2-3 weeks you will be on a roll.

Reply to Black like me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/21

Reply to Sexologist