Question
Posted by: anon1 | 2009/04/18

when to be worried

Hi doctor
I' ve written before as i' m trying to conceive but my cycle is totally irregular and its stressing me out a bit.
After going off the pill, my first cycle was 21days, my second was 21days (although my period was very light - seemed more like spotting), and then my next cycle was 21 days. Its now been 45 days since my last period! I did a hpt last week and it was negative.
What do you advise? Giving it a few more months to regulate?

Your cycle has been pretty regular till this last period. Give it a month or two and then see your doctor if there is still a problem.