Question
Posted by: MARY | 2010-05-08

When the love is gone

I am almost 40.recently i feel like i am in a loveless relationship.
My husband is not some one who shows his feelings.
I am a very affectinate person.
I love to hold etc.I am not sure if he is what i need in my life at this time.I just want to be loved,is this wrong?
When i raise my feelings he says i am over dramatic and he is not 16 anymore?As a result it is like he ia avoiding me.
Could there be somebody else or has the love gone ? Do i move on and find somebody who will love me as much as i love them?
Do i stay for the kids ?
I am totally confused and don''t know what to think anymore ,I am actually feeling really down.

Has your husband changed, and become less able to or likely to show his affection ? Or has he remained the same, but you have begin finding it harder to accept that things are this way ? You wonder whether he is what you need in your life at this time - was he previously what you need, but no longer so ? Or have you only more recently begun to feel more assertively that what you want and need is more important ?
It sounds as though it would be wise for you to se a personal counsellor to clarify how you are feeling and what you need, and to explore whether this could be achieved within this marriage.

2
Posted by: Mary | 2010-05-10

i have suggested going to see someone.He says it is a waste of money and somebody else cannot tell me how i am feeling.
He has changed alot and yes i accepted theses changes but lately,i feel i need and deserve more

Reply to Mary