Question
Posted by: Guy | 2009/10/13

When Sex Goes Outta Control

Im 32 and she' s 24+ in 3 months old relationship but it seems like sex is the only thing in her mind. She comments Im the first guy she ever reached orgasm with during sex. Believe me we have been doing it 3-5 times a week from ever since.

Is this normal for women her age or something just broke loose somewhere. Im not complaining but curious?

This is not necessarily abnormal for this early in a relationship that she is clearly enjoying. A woman's interest in sex may not be so much to do with her age, more to do with the length and quality of the of relationship,enjoyment of sex, and presence/absence of other distractions - age only comes into libido changes quite a bit later in women's lives). Unfortunately this intense interest drops for many women a little way into the relationship, but may not for her...If this is too much for you, you may want to discuss it with her and ask for her understanding (she is still young and depending on her sexual experience, may not understand this herself yet).

10
Posted by: Unsure | 2009/10/18

Some people both men + women just have a high libido. I' m 63 + my ladyfriend / lover is 59 + we do it at least 4-5 times a week sometimes even more. If its right for U + both are enjoying it then it cannot be out of control. She initiates it about half the time. Sometimes after good sex the night, the next morning we r at it again b4 we get done 4 work. Whatever feels right for you is right. Don' t complain just enjoy it , that' s what we do + we r twice your age.

Reply to Unsure
Posted by: Mario | 2009/10/14

Either you are even more stupid than you give the impression here, or you are EXTREMELY poor in experience - enjoy your rare good fortune, you idiot!

Reply to Mario
Posted by: boog | 2009/10/14

what exactly is the problem cause i dont c what it cud be.

Reply to boog
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/10/14

I cannot believe that a man is complaining that the amount of sex he is receiving is to much for him. If you are the first guy to give her an orgasm, THEN IT IS A COMPLIMENT and something to be proud of. Enjoy the ride. Maybe you need VIAGRA to keep up with her.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/13

For a Woman, I wonder is there such a woman or maybe she is just imaginary.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pando | 2009/10/13

Hey! bro, you cannot stand the heat bring it here. I will turn it into hot if not boiling/melting point.

Reply to Pando
Posted by: tt | 2009/10/13

Broer, i dont see y u are complaning u asked for it soo....

Reply to tt
Posted by: JP | 2009/10/13

Just shut the F**ckup and enjoy dont be a fool when you dont get it you start to complain when u get it u are talking nonsense

Reply to JP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/13

Reply to Sexologist