Question
Posted by: Naga | 2008/07/03

When is Ovulation?

Please doc help me I have a problem in knowing when is my ovulation, in May I menstruated on 5May my next one was on the 30th May and in June it was on the 24th June, when do you think is my ovulation day. Also around the 12 days after my period I have a very thick creamish discharge but not smelling after 3days if vanishes. Please help could that be the my ovulation time? My husband and I want to have a baby.

You seem to have a 25-26 day cycle, so you should ovulate around Day 12, which fits in with the discharge.

3
Posted by: naga | 2008/07/07

Thanks Doc for your response it is really appreciated.

Reply to naga
Posted by: Naga | 2008/07/03

Thank you so much for your response Anon, will let you know how it goes.

Reply to Naga
Posted by: anno | 2008/07/03

when you see that discharge you are discribing thats the time you are ovulating i also get it.count 10 days after the first day of your period the next 5 days after that is when you'll be ovulating.

goodluck let me know how it goes

Reply to anno