Question
Posted by: Daddy-Luv | 2009/06/11

When is it the time?

When do you tell urself that enough its enough, i want divorce...

Why wait for some specific time ? If the other person is amenable, trying proper marriage counselling might be a good move before calling in the lawyer, both to see whether the problems aere repairable, and to enable you to feel sure you have made the right decision to divorce and to be better able to avoid the same problems in any future relationship. But if that has failed, or if your huband won; sincerely take part in that, enough is already enough --- see the lawyer. It sounds as though you have already decided that this is the time, but want re-assurance that it is OK to move to that next step. If so, see the lawyer. If there is a risk of abuse or risk when he reacts, also onsult POWA or some similar group

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

You will intuitively know when its time.

Posted by: Latoya | 2009/06/11

Your gut feel will tell you, just ask God to give you directions, I didn' t want to divorce my husband, i prayed and prayed asking God to mend my marriage, i didn' t want to divorce, because i never believed in divorce, people told me i am wasting my time, i didn' t listen to them i kept saying all will be well, until such time i felt that you know what i could have done this 7 years back, i tried, did everything to keep the marriage but i failed, keep going dear and see how far you will go, your gut feel will tell you enough is enough.

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

when you have checked all available alternative avenues.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

Then you do it .... just make sure it is the right decision!