Posted by: Sherry | 2012-05-17

When is it safe?

My apologies for posting this question to you, but I''m not receiving an answer from the GynaeDoc after a week from positing this question. Could you perhaps help?

I had my baby on the 15 February 2012 - six weeks thereafter my doctor said it was safe for me to go back on the pill. I am now taking Triodene. I am also not breastfeeding.

I am finishing my second packet in the next few days and I would like to find out when will I be safe again (to have sex without a condom)? In my first packet of pills there was a week when I was on anti-biotics. In this my second packet, I''''ve been taking over the counter medicine (for colds and flu) for the past week.

Are we safe yet?

When you start with the next packet, you will be safe from falling pregnant.