Posted by: Korie | 2009-04-15

When is it considered premature ejacul..

As men we are very disadvantaged. We have to perform (sexually) and women have to be the judges. New terminologies have been implemented to describe our performance, and one of this disgusting terminology is premature ejaculation or PE for short. This is the discussion I want to open. A friend of mine slept with this demanding (sexually) lady. After one hour of sexual intercourse, he was really exhausted and the lady was telling to hold on or prolong the act. But after one hour of action, he couldn' t hold himself anymore and he ejaculated. The lady suggested he should be treated for PE. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and exellence in the eyes of the judge, so goes the saying. Now good people tell me: when is it considered PE?? Is it after lasting for how long.... 2 minutes, 5, 10 or after the judge (lady) is pleased????? Let' s debate because I seriously want this specific terminology totally abolished..

PE as you so rightly pointed out can be a subjective term and has been used as a value judgement against men. for more info on PE please consult

Posted by: STALLION | 2009-04-17

Your friend and his partner probably do not know how to enjoy sex to its fullest.

I have never slept with anybody else than my wife. But our sexual satisfaction runs that deep that we will never even think of engaging somebody else.

I do not enter my wife' s vagina until I have stimulated her to experience her first orgasm. I will then only slowly and gently thrust to send her into further and continious orgasms. After 5 to 10 minutes she is normally so exhausted that she will indicate that I may finish. That provides me the opportunity to thrust with vigour. And she loves it. My climax will then be a total bodily experience. I have counted my squirting contractions going up to forty. From my head to my toenails my body will go into a state of ecstacy.

What more can anybody expect from having sex.

Finally : I am 66 years old and we are married for 38 years already.