Question
Posted by: DREASSY | 2009/12/16

WHEN IS A PERSON CONSIDERED A WOMAN AND NOT A VIRGIN

i recently had an intimate moment with my boyfriend and i told him that i don' t want to have sex,and he was okay with that but during our little moment i felt him really rubbing his .... to my ..... so i felt abit of pain but afterwards i didn' t feel it.He did not penetrate or anything like that but i just feel like i' m no longer a pure virgin,..do i need to go to a gaenacologist to find out if i' m still a virgin ?please advise

If there was no penetration, your hymen would be intact and you would be a virgin.

3

Posted by: Karla | 2009/12/17

How old are you? If you don' t even know what counts as being a virgin or not you are NOT ready to have sex. Don' t be ignorant- go LEARN before something happens that you regret.

Reply to Karla
Posted by: D | 2009/12/17

You are a virgin until penetrative sex ie the penis must go inside the vagina. Rubbing it around the vagina is not penetrative so you are still a virgin.

Reply to D