Question
Posted by: Danish | 2008/11/28

When i think of sex too much or watch a porn fluid drops oozes out of my penis

Hello doctor i am male 24 years old when i watch a porn movie or think of sex for even a small period of time few drops of fluid comes out of my penis is it pathology or normal please help me with this or suggest me how to stop it,thank you

Pre-ejaculate -- a clear, thin fluid -- appears from the penis when a man becomes sexually aroused, and can come from the penis at the start or arousal or erection, during some sexual activities, as well as before a full ejaculation. It's secreted by the Cowper's glands.
It exists to basically get the urethra "ready" for sperm to come through viable in semen with an ejaculation: it neutralizes acidity in the urethra -- due to urine -- and also to lubricate the penis (and foreskin, if you still have one). Sometimes it shows up in very small amounts, sometimes those amounts are larger.
Here's an article about the male sexual anatomy for more information as well as a good overview of your boyfriend's penis: Man's Best Friend - Male Sexual Anatomy.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/07

I am not getting a correct and relevent response to my questions