Posted by: Pat | 2008-11-30

When i masturbate i last only 30sec

Dear doctor when i masturbate i last only 30sec is it premature ejaculation,and i never had sex in my whole life, last time i was on my girl friend i kissed her for ten min and i was on her i blew,what is this tell me what to do

Try to masturbate using different techniques which can increase your endurance. This techniques can be found at the following website

Posted by: Laura | 2008-11-30

Pat, my BF had the same problem. He got circumcised after a long discussion with his doctor. He could not last more than about 20 seconds before that. Now he has the staying power that allows me to orgasm two-five times before we come together. Best thing he ever did for our sex life. You will be in for a wonderful sex life and so will your partner.

Reply to Laura