Question
Posted by: | 2017/11/22

when have halliciegenic and or phycotic delussion can the whole experience be a delussion or can it be bits and pieces.

okay...I had a issue and I am told that I got all the details outside of other people whom I witnessed correct. correct on the action but incorrect on who attended.

- 2017/11/23

What an interesting question.  Let's see if I'm understanding it properly.
A Delusion is when one forms a fixed belief in something, not based on evidence or other good reasons, but rather out of the blue.  And often you're not willing to change that opinion or belief even if shown masses of good evidence that it can't be true.
A Hallucination is different : its when you experience something through your senses ( you see something,  hear something,  maybe smell something ) which nobody else can see, hear, or smell.  To you it seems exactly like anything else you see or hear, so you're puzzled about why other people don't share your experience. Experiences like these are obviously puzzling for you, but also for other people who probably won't understand what's going on.
There are several possible causes, including some serious mental or physical illnesses, or an effect of some street drugs or medicines, or temporary changes in body chemistry.
Hallucinations and delusions usually appear alone, but can happen together. And your experience is usually a mixture of these false experiences and real ones.  You may believe that Mr Zuma is the President, and he is ; but you might also believe he comes from the planet Mars, which is not true.  But while believing he's from Mars, you also have loads of other beliefs which are true.
Similarly, you may hear a voice speaking to you, which nobody else hears, but still hear properly other normal sounds, and the voices of other people in your life. 
Did this explanation help ? If you have further, more specific questions, please post a fresh, new message on the forum, for me to see.