Question
Posted by: Nat | 2011/05/23

When does your cycle return to normal after stopping Pill?

Good Day

I have been off the pill for 5 months now, I got my period for everymonth afterwoards and I had a cycle the first 2 months of 32 days and the next 2 months I had a 31 and 30 day cycle. My period was due on Saterday and nothing happened. I did a test one test had a dark and light line the other more sensitive test was negative. What could be the reasons for my delayed period. Could it be possible that I am not ovulating?

Please advise,
Kind Regards,
N.F.

You had one positive and one negative test, so you shouyld have a blood test to be sure.

1