Question
Posted by: Crimson | 2008/06/19

When does sperm die

When sperm is exposed to air, how long before it dies?.

I have a friend who insists that she is pregnent even though I never ejculated in her. The only option I can think of is that the sperm was obtained afterwards... something she has alluded to. Yeah, I know... pretty sick thing to contemplate let anole do

Difficult to obtain once expelled except if it was contained in a condom or other container. Lasts for a few hours only. Paternity tests after birth would confirm

2
Posted by: **** | 2008/06/19

You can get pregnant from pre - cum - I'm 26 weeks!

Reply to ****
Posted by: Nix GTCTG | 2008/06/19

if you entered her then she can be pregnant, even if you didn't cum in her. there is a thing called precum, that also has sperm in and can also make a girl pregnant. as far as i know the moment sperm is exposed to oxygen it dies.

Reply to Nix GTCTG