Question
Posted by: OLIVIA | 2008/05/27

WHEN DOES PREGNANCY SYMTOMS START

I am 5-6 weeks pregnant and want to know when symtoms will start.

Also, is it possible that a blood test could be wrong about how far one is pregnant?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions regarding pregnancy symptoms. The blood test is not as accurate as a scan in determining how far pregnant you are.

2
Posted by: Roz | 2008/05/28

It is exactly 5weeks and 1 day from the 1st day of my last period. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests (urine) , all negative! Last test taken last night. Unfortunately I can't get to a doctor this week for blood tests and I'm really curious to know whether I'm pregnant. With my first two pregnancies the urine tests showed positive at 4w3d.

Reply to Roz
Posted by: Me | 2008/05/27

I am also 5 weeks pregnant and the only symptoms I have had were the cramping - almost like period pain , and sore breasts and nipples. I have not had ANY other symptoms , but I have read that many of the other things such as tiredness , nausea etc only start from about 7 weeks.

According to my knowledge , a blood test is the most accurate. I also had a blood test done. Calculate from the first day of your last menstrual period - that is how they work out how many weeks you are.

Reply to Me