Posted by: Latoya | 2013-01-17

When does it end

Hi Guys

I once posted my dilemma on the site, of which i got good advices, but however the relationship didnt end.
I will remind you, i am dating a guy who is 4 years younger than me, we had a great relationship until i asked him where are we going, i asked in confidence because at the time our relationship seems like it was going somewhere, i asked where we going, he told me, he is not ready for commitment, as he is busy building up his business, i told him, he is with the wrong woman since i am looking for a relationship that i know where we going, we then went our separate ways, but he called me a day after i was sure we over, time and time again he will call, come over to my house etc, when i realise that i am being played, i just thought its fine, since i dont have someone its ok, i am just having fun, the minute he can see that i am not taking his calls, i am avoiding him, he come back with full force, he''s been bugging me to go see his workshop were he works, i went and to my mind, i was, so what, he tells me how much he makes, he actually tell me all his plans, just like other women, i am weak when i see this guy, and i really want to end things seriously, i dont have the guts to tell him where to get off, i stay days without answering his calls, but i end up answering, what other way can i get this guy off my back, i dont understand what he wants.

People have different priorities. Men are interested in sex, and maybe in having an attractive lady to join them on social occasions, but probably more often put career / business efforts ahead of emotional commitment. A woman might put a higher priority on getting into a settled relationship with committment leading towards marriage and a long-term relationship.
A couples counsellor might, within a couple of sessions, help you both to understand yourselves and each other better, and to make a wise decision about whether to continue or end this relationship