Question
Posted by: skank | 2012/07/13

When do you need to notify your workplace of yor pregnancy?

The sooner the better, so that they and you can plan.

4
Posted by: Annie | 2012/07/18

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I waited untill I was 3 months with my second child and untill 4 months with my first.
With 2nd I started showing so it was nessasary to tell. Boss was congratulating me and all was fine - although all my collegues told immediately when they found out...

Reply to Annie

Posted by: Justme | 2012/07/17

Hi Skank.
I would say the sooner the better. In that case your employer has ample time to find someone to assist with your duties when you are on leave and you will have a bit of piece of mind. They will also be much more supportive of what you are able/unable to do during this period. Unless they are ruthless to their employees who are pregnant.

Reply to Justme
Posted by: Justme | 2012/07/17

Hi Skank.

Reply to Justme