Posted by: Kevin | 2011-08-23

When do women get wet!!

I know this sound silly, but something strange has happen. We was at a function and I slip my hand in to my gils panties and find that her vagina were really wet. I ask her if she was aroused and she said no. When I ask why she was wet she said it happen from time to time and it did not mean she is horny if she is wet. My question then is do women get wet from time to time without been horny/aroused?

Dear Kevin
women can be aroused without any desire for sex and this needs to be understood as arousal involves lubrication and subsequent wetness of the vagina by transudation .When women are desirous of sex and all the emotional and psychological factors are satisfied there will be much more lubrication and greater wetness.

Posted by: Kevin | 2011-08-26

A poem to Joe:
My name is Joe
And I am Slow
I am a prick
And 2mm is longer than my d%ck
I think I am smart
because my mother is an retard
I make realy silly comments and lame jokes
but remember I am a mamas boy you okes.

Reply to Kevin
Posted by: -|- y | 2011-08-24

Women also get wet when they eat carrots, cucumber, wors, camel''s toes, beaver meat, viennas, frozen suckers, chocolate and c@ck...

Reply to -|- y
Posted by: L | 2011-08-23

C''mon people, what are you imbecills? A woman has a natural discharge, some women have more than others, whilst others have less. If the discharge is not smelly, it is healthy.

Reply to L
Posted by: man | 2011-08-23

bullshit i, u must be a horny cow that gets wet where ever u u wear kimbies,it must be smelling all the time.

Reply to man
Posted by: i | 2011-08-23

bullsht! i am a woman, i get wet anywhere. i can get wet listening to music, or while gardening, or even in church, its just our vaginas cleaning itself from inside out. i can look through a magazine with hot men, stil after that im dry as a towel.
she was not turned on by anyone.
be glad she sill gets wet, the older women get, they dry up...

Reply to i
Posted by: mark | 2011-08-23

When they have a hot seriouse....she was turned on by someone she was watching and having bad thoughts of doing things with them...someone must have rub themselves against her and she got wet...

Reply to mark
Posted by: Joe | 2011-08-23

Maybe she just peed on your hand. Hope u enjoyed the finger snacks at this ''function''

Reply to Joe