Question

When do i need to go for help?

My hubbi and i are tying for our third baby. I was on treatment for the first and fell pregannt with the 2nd 6 months later (now 4 and 3 years old). I''ve been off the pill since december and am very anxious. i have PCOS and not sure how long to wiat before seeking fertility treatment advice again. please help

It would probably be a good idea to check whether or not you ovulating. This can be done with a simple blood test.

2

Posted by: MomE | 2010/03/16

Generally you should see a specialist if you don''t fall pregnant within 12 months. As a normal, healthy, fertile person, you have a 20% chance of conception each month. But, having had previous problems, I would suggest trying on your own for 6 months and, if nothing happens, then consulting a specialist. Good Luck!

Reply to MomE