Question
Posted by: Prim | 2010-08-24

When did i get pregnant?

In January this i missed my period but in february and March i
saw my period but that was my last menstrual cycle this year
but on1 7 June the Doctor said I was 20 wks but i don`t know when did i get pregnant?

Please help and how can i trust the Doctor because he measured my stormach with a tape how can i be sure?
Worried

Prim

The tape measurement is accurate within 2 weeks. An ultrasound is the most accurate way of telling exactly how far pregnant you are if done before 24 weeks. It will not be possible to be accurate about when you fell pregnant from the information you have given.

3
Posted by: Dee | 2010-08-30

Around 1st Feb was when you fell preg if you were 20 weeks on 7th June.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-26

Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-24

Buy a home pregnency test kit and then request a blood test