Question
Posted by: Joe sap | 2010/12/06

WHEN CHATTING UP WOMEN - IS IT OK?

Hi All,

I just wanna get some perspective... If I chat up a girl for the evening etc and then ask her for her number, is it ok if my friend then starts chatting up the same girl?

I tend to get upset over this - i''ve told my friend this a couple times, but he''s such a fxxing idiot he doesn''t seem to understand my frustrations! It just basically screws up any possibilities!

Am I wrong?

He's nobody's friend, just some sort of loser with really bad manners. Leave him to do his own hunting, and recognize how much better off you are on your own ( until you find genuine friends ) than with a "friend' like that.

5
Posted by: fiend | 2010/12/08

There is generally an unspoken code that if you started chatting to her first, he should back off - among real friends anyway! If you told him how you feel and he does not respect that then is he really your friend ... ?

Reply to fiend
Posted by: Purple | 2010/12/07

Someone who does that is not your friend. Find a new friend.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: DW | 2010/12/07

Time to loose this ''friend'' and get a new friend. This is a golden rule amongst us friends, but also respect for one another: do not chat up the same women or even date an ex of a friend.

Reply to DW

Posted by: Maria | 2010/12/06

Well if you don''t think he should be doing it, and he keeps on doing it, maybe you should stop hanging out with him?

Reply to Maria