Question
Posted by: Nita | 2011/04/15

When Can I stop Nordette Pill

I was on the Pill for 2 months and was Sexually active. The last time I had intercourse was about a month ago.

I am no longer in a relationship and I have decided to abstain from any sexual intercourse.
Can I stop the Pill now as I not sexually active at all or must I wait until I get my period.

Also , if I do ever become sexually active, can I just start the Pill again?

It is best to stop when you start your period else it will upset your cycle. When you are sexually active, you start the Pill with your period.

1