Question
Posted by: Rinah | 2011/03/03

When can I start first course of Nordette

When can I start first course of Nordette.
Some say that I will be protected after 7 pills and otherssay that I should wait for 14 days.

If I have intercourse during the first 7 days, can I use Norlevo ( morning after pill ) I have used the morning after pill about 3 weeks ago.
Would it be safe to use it again in the next week after my last intercourse which was 3 weeks ago.

Please can u assist?....

Thank you...

You are safe after 7 active pills. It is not ideal to use Norlevo in this way. Rather use condoms with the Pill or abstain .

2

Posted by: Ntob | 2011/03/04

Hey

I would advise you wait until after 14 days, just to be very safe...in the meantime use condoms, Its very dangerious to rely on Morning after pills

Reply to Ntob