Question
Posted by: Sweet | 2011/02/14

When can i concieve

I had the two months injection for the first time in september 2010 and i stopped. Now i am trying to fall pregnant. I would like know how long does the injecton last on ones systems and my periods have not been regular. How soon can I concieve?

Dear Sweet

The effects of a single dose of injectable contraceptives may linger for many months and in rare cases for up to 2 years after a single dose. If all other factors a favorable and the only problem is that of ovulatory dysfunction then the use of simple ovulation induction agents such as Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid, Fertomid, Serophene, etc) may be used under the supervision of a gynaecologist or fertility specialist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/18

Dear Sweet

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Zodwa Maziya | 2011/02/17

When can i conceive?

Reply to Zodwa Maziya