Question
Posted by: Slippers | 2011/07/22

When am I late?

Hello Doc
I had my second mc on 12 March this year. Since then my cycles were 39 days, 40 days and then 29 days. Today is cd29 for me and I know that my body may be taking a little while to adjust to a normal cycle again.
When should I consider my period to be " late"  again? We are actively TTC again, but I don''t want to waste a fortune on HPT''s for no reason.
Any suggestions?

Thank you again

Wait a week to be on the safe side.

2

Wait a week to be on the safe side.

Posted by: Slippers | 2011/07/22

Sorry, I just wanted to add something:
This week (until and including Thursday) I had EXTREMELY itchy nipples - but this disappeared since Friday, and today all I have is some slight discomfort on the sides of my breasts, towards my armpits, but only really when I apply pressure.

Reply to Slippers