Question
Posted by: Sista D | 2008/07/17

When am I giving birth??

Please assist, I last had my periods 20 something November last year and then we had sex on the 2nd December thats when I conceived, and the way I calculate I should give birth on either last week of August or 1st week of September this year, the problem is my Dr first told me i' m due on the 28th August, and then when I went on second appointment he said it wil be on the 18th August but now he keeps on saying it will be on the last week of July...

Please assist, how do I calculate and when roughly should I give birth because I' m trying to apply for maternity leave at work and they need a letter from a Dr to confirm my due date...

Any suggestion as to what to do because I want to leave late for my maternity so that I can have enough time with my baby...

Is he counting wrong with his scan or I dont know how to calculate 40weeks???

Thank you in advance

You should take the due date given with the first scan. It sounds like this is 28 August.

2
Posted by: Whitey | 2008/07/17

Hi Sista D.
You can log into i-am-pregnancy dot com ,down on your right on the homepage ull see the EDD calculator then you enter ur first day of your last period. The month, Date and the year then theyll calculate ur EDD in a sec.

Reply to Whitey
Posted by: Mou | 2008/07/17

Believe me there is never an accurate date, i dont think you stress about it. There is always a two week period in between- their calculation starts on the 1st day of your last period. Your hospital bag must just be packed and waiting by the door.

Reply to Mou