Posted by: LS | 2008-11-10

When can you take a blood pregnancy test, I went 6 days after sex, is it too early?

You have to wait till 2-3 days after missing a period, so you teseted too early.

Posted by: LS | 2008-11-10

My last mens was on the 15th of October, we has unprotected sex on the 30th of October. I normaly have a 32 day cycle.

Reply to LS
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-10

Hi there,

it is a lot more complicated than that... you' re not mentioning when your last period was, whether or not you ovulated, etc.

If you had sex during the ovulation period it takes about 7 days for the fertilized egg (if it was fertilized) to travel to the uterus, thereafter it implants... whole process... a pregnancy test is only agurate more or less a week after a missed period... blood test a little sooner...

We' d need some more info...  o)

Reply to FTM