Question
Posted by: ellen | 2010/02/18

wheat

Hi Doc.

It seems that I have a IBS problem. Could you please let me know why? when everytime i eat wholewheat bread during the day or at night, the next day i have a problem when i urinate it smell quite badly. If i eat white bread i am fine the next morning. Why? It is Candida or not......

Many thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

The difference between white whole-wheat bread and regular whole-wheat bread is in the type of wheat used. Regular whole-wheat bread is made with red wheat, which is dark in color and has a slightly bitter taste. White whole-wheat bread is made with an albino variety of wheat, which is lighter in color and has a sweeter, milder flavour.

milderflavorhttp://www.mayoclinic.com/health/whole-wheat-bread/AN01512

This might be an explanation.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za