Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

WHE MEN WHY?????????????

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF VIOLENT, JEALOUS, POSSESSIVE PSYCHOTIC MEN ON THIS PLANET!!!! THERE ARE JUST FAR TOO MANY AROUND!!!!! I WISH WE COULD DUMP SUCH UGLY HORRIBLE MEN WHO TREAT WOMEN AND THE REST OF HUMANITY IN THE OCEAN TO DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE WOMEN WHO ARE STUCK WITH THEM, GET OUT IMMEDIATELY WHEATHER YOU HAVE KIDS OR NOT JUST LEAVE THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUch men are indeed deplorable. And, sadly, there are also some violent, jealous, possessice and unpleasant women around, who treat men, and even other women, just as unpleasantly. Fortunately, there are some princes ( and princesses ) amongst the frogs

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

YES THERE ARE FEW GOOD MEN OUT THERE. I AM A VERY BLESSED AND LUCKY WOMAN TO HAVE A WONDERFUL MAN IN MY LIFE TODAY!!!!!

IS IT SO HARD TO TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT???

THE MEN I HATE SO MUCH ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDS.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

There are some nice and decent guys out there, like me. Im recently divorced, the ex decided that being a teenager again was more fun than being married to a conservative accountant...so be it. Ive found a lovely woman now that Im dating, she cant believe that Im for real, I treat her and her kids, with decency and respect. I dont pressure her, I let her walk her own path, but with me next to her. She loves it...i think she is waiting for me to turn into a frog...but luckily for her, I remain a prince...So ladies, there are guys out there that will treat you like a lady and not a lay...you just have to find us.

Good hunting

Posted by: Ja | 2009/06/12

I had some female versions of that man youre talking about, but that hasn' t put me off the female species at all!
Damn i love you girls!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

NO I HAD A HORRIBLE MAN IN MY LIFE ONE TIME. THANK GOODNESS IT IS OVER. THAT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. IT' S FROM READING ALL THESE POSTS ON HERE THAT SET ME OFF SOMETIMES. I WISH I COULD HELP THESE WOMEN OUT.

EXCUSE THE CAPS. JUST MY WAY FOR YOU TO RECOGNISE ME. I DIDN' T GIVE MY SELF ANOTHER NAME BESIDES ANONYMOUS.

Posted by: Ja | 2009/06/11

WOW! that seems a bit violent in itself! I' m scared of you! Are you one of those women who throw plates and knives at their men when they dont listen?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Latoya | 2009/06/11

There are still a couple of good men out there, i know most of them are terrible, but we need to give credit to the few that are nice.

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Trism | 2009/06/11

Hear hear!

Reply to Trism
Posted by: Julz | 2009/06/11

O K ! im assuming u didn' t have such a good experience with 1 of these men right?

Reply to Julz