Posted by: zinzi | 2012-09-06

whats wrong with me

Hi doc
i have a problem here since i started having sex(2006) i only came once i''m a female and i really don''t know what the problem is and what scares me a lot is that my partner said he did feel me coming for a couple of times yet i didn''t feel my self come. what could bo the problem?

please help .

orgasmic sensations are individual and the sensations will vary from individual to individual .Appreciate your own intensities and feelings and start to build your repetoire. i am not convinced that your partner can tell you when you have orgasmed and you do not know.

Posted by: ZINZI | 2012-09-18

what benefits can i get fron iron complex tablets

Reply to ZINZI
Posted by: Zinzi | 2012-09-12

sorry guys i made a mistake ,i meant i reached orgasm once ever since and i know i have a problem but i don''t know what to do and don''t know what could be the cause of all this.

i tried mastibating and i did reach but after squeezing my legs so hard.
is possible for me to ever reach orgasm again and medication to use to sort out this .

Reply to Zinzi
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-09-07

Your Partner is lying - There is no way he could have known you were coming and you not knowing - is he a Magician? If you were coming - I guarantee you - you''ge know it!! Unless you Scream " Oh my God I''m Coming"  - or maybe scratch the Hell out of his back and Grip him tightly - he won''t know. Women fake Orgasms all the Time - without men even knowing it - so how would he know - unless you''re a squirter - then it''s quite obvious!! The fact that you have had an Orgasm before tells me that there is definitely nothing wrong with you - I would rather suggest that your Partner has the problem and has absolutely no idea what he''s doing - or what he needs to do to make you " Come" !! Maybe time to have a good long talk with him - and show him exactly what you like and don''t like - because at this stage he''s just guessing!! Try mastibating by yourself - if you can reach an Orgasm on your own - you''ll know who has the problem!!

Reply to Jonathan