Question
Posted by: Brianne | 2012/07/05

What''s wrong with me?

I have feelings of anger, overwhelming feelings of sadness, irritability, have no interest in my job, lose my temper easily, don''t sleep well, don''t eat well, cannot concentrate, want to run away and hide from everything and everyone, pick fights/arguments with friends - what could be wrong with me? I am not on any medication of any kind at the moment. Please advise. Thanks!

There are various conditions that could produce symptoms like this, but the only way to be sure is this - if these symptoms are severe enough to cause you significant distress, and to interfere with your ability to work or enjoy your usual private life, then see a shrink for a proper full in person assessment, to clarify IF there is something significantly wrong, if so what this is, and if so, then what are the treatment options

7
Posted by: Angel | 2012/07/12

Hi there Faustus &  Lucifer

Both your names have evil meanings attached to it.

Why don''t both of you FUK OFF this forum.
Go speak K@K on another forum.

@ Brianne

Don''t lsten to those 2 dumb f@ckin P0ese.

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Lucifer | 2012/07/11

@ Faustus why waste time on this forum if you cannot give any useful advice instead of being a PRIZE F****G PRICK!

Reply to Lucifer
Posted by: Faustus | 2012/07/10

Attention: Michael

Is your surname Jackson by any chance?

Who don''t you go f_ck yourself. Are you suppose to be the shrink. The woman is completely -|-.e.d, what more is there to discuss? It is obvious she needs a -|-.i.n shrink.

And guess what? In most cases on this forum the CS advises everyone to seek professional help. So why waste energy on this forum if you have a problem...

Reply to Faustus
Posted by: Michael | 2012/07/06

F***k u Faustus - the woman realises there is something wrong and that is why she posted on this forum. Brianne - follow CS advice and speak to someone who is qualified to assist you. Don''t take notice of some dumb f***k''s comments!

Reply to Michael
Posted by: Faustus | 2012/07/05

You are screwed...that is what is wrong with you...

Reply to Faustus
Posted by: Luelle | 2012/07/05

Have you experienced a stressfull sitautaionlately? Someone died? Got mugged? robbed? was retrenched? violence?

Reply to Luelle