Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2011-07-04

whats wrong with me?

Good day,
I hope you can help me.
I have regular periods (28 days)
On the 18th June my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice on that day, on the 22nd June I got my period –  the normal 3 day period which I have every month, I had no cramps whatsoever, no sign of having period (apart from having to wear tampons) which was weird for me cause I always have light cramps or some pms. Since the 3rd of July I have been having weird cramps on the left side from my hip downward, its almost like period type cramps and had also have some clear discharge. What could this be?

I presume that your period came at the right time. What you are experiencing now sounds like ovulation.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-09