Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/01/05

Whats wrong with me?

Let me start with saying I doubt im pregnant. The past month I feel nauseous often, I dont feel like having or preparing certain foods because it makes me feel like throwing up, I feel weak and tired all the time and I get sudden headaches. I did have the flew a while ago and it hasnt quite left me it seems. I keep coughing during the early morning and night. I am mostly concerned about the nausia.

Dear Almost Mad
You may have a peptic ulcer or gastritis ( inflammation of the stomach lining) Rather let your doctor have a look - he also needs to check and see if you have a post nasal drip or low grade lung infection still.