Posted by: AB | 2008-11-19

Whats Wrong with me???

I had a huge fight last night after a very stressful day (last few months have been hell actually) and I ended up with a sore chest. heart palpitations, shortness of breathe, shaking, dizzyness and nausea. It subsided yet today my chest is really really sore, it feels like someone is sitting on me and I struggle to take deep breaths.

What can cause this? I am anemic, can that attribute to this?

Dear AB
It sounds as if you had an anxiety attack, symptoms may be worsened if you are anemic too. You may need to ask your doctor to look at your heart to exclude any heart problems caused by stress and maybe get a prescription to help you relax. It also sounds as if you have relationship problems - will it help to go for counselling?