Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/01

Whats wrong with me/

I can' t stop worring that my husband might just cheat on me (he works till late at night sometimes till 22:00). So I think I must get involve with somebody and if he leaves me I' ve got somebody els? But I don' t really want anybody els. Sometimes I think I' ll kill myself if he leaves me. How do I not feel like this?

Presumably you can fairly easily check out whether he is indeed working late at the requirement of his boss and business, and whether others also work late or if this is a situation he has somehow created for himself. If he is inded working, you can encourage him to get better organized so as to have more time for home, you, and relaxing ; if he is not, maybe there is some reason to feel concerned. And if it seems objectively unlikely that he is cheating, maybe your suspicions tell us more about you than about him, and should be attended to within counselling.
But what a stupid idea to decide that merely because you suspect him of cheating, you should rush out and cheat yourself. If you suspected he was stealing from the company he works for, would you feel you ought to rush out and start shoplifting ? Encourage him to at least come home early enough often enough to join you in marriage counselling sessions

1
Posted by: TeeBee | 2008/10/01

I know exactly waht you mean i' ve been there and still is.... Coz he got some sms' s from a lady and ALOT of missed calls and thai shas been going on for a couple weeks weeks now and in this few weeks he also had to work late everynite and even weekends and to this day i still can' t tell if he exactly worked late or has he been seeing this women, but anyway i found out the sms' s and confronted him about it and he claimed that they were merely friends but i know better then that. Anyway i just want to tell you not too feel suicidal coz it' s not worth it, be strong my girl you will survive
I feel much stronger now then ever to face the world on my own, even though i haven' t left him yet.
Good Luck

Reply to TeeBee