Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2008/09/08

Whats wrong

I have been having pain inside by womb (or dont know if its the bladder). I have noticed that every month when it is time for my ovluation, then I get these pains, almost like period pain and my back and waist hurts. What this mean? can it be some infection or something. Made an appointment with FS but could only get an app for the 15th Sept.

Dear Sweetness

So woman will experience pain at the time of ovulation. This phenomenon is called mittelschmitz. The pain occurs when the oocyte is released from the ovary and possibly may cause some sort of bleeding at the time that the egg is released. This does not necessarily mean that there is a problem or an infection.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Sweetness | 2008/09/08

Thanks for the response...it helps

Reply to Sweetness
Posted by: Suzy | 2008/09/08

Hi, that sounds like ovulation pain, I also get those pain and it' s as if i' m getting my period and my dr said it' s normal.

Reply to Suzy