Posted by: Liane | 2010-06-25

i''ve noticed something alarming (to me being a bit of a perfectionist). i''ve been feeling rather rundown and tired for quite some time now (as most of the country is) even though i sleep enough and eat pretty healthy, and for some reason i''ve been making a lot of mistakes at work things like swopping letters or numbers around i.e. dialling 8231 instead of 8321.. yesterday i found out i booked in a machine for repairs under an incorrect branch even though the branch name was right in front of me. i''ve been super forgetful &  i struggle to concentrate. sometimes my mind starts wandering in the middle of a conversation with someone (something that annoys quite a few of my friends). now i don''t know if it''s because i haven''t been exercising as often as i used to (i''ve been too tired lately) or if my brain is just being lazy?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine if there is a pathological cause. You can start by supplementing your diet with Omega 3 and 6, as well as royal jelly. I also suggest adding zinc and selenium. These products are available over the counter at pharmacies.