Posted by: GIMPY | 2013-02-19

Whats the point ? No Orthopaedic Service

I know this is not the correct forum, but the Orhopeadic specialist Forum has not answered a query since November 2012 !! What the point of having the forum and it is never serviced ? Maybe you can contact the Administrator and find out what gives > Thanks

I am a medical doctor and I am more than willing to assist you with any questions.

Posted by: Gimpy | 2013-02-20

Thanks Doc. I asked a question so as to give me a " heads up"  prior to visiting a surgeon as to what the possibilities might be, regards a knee problem I saw the Surgeon today and he set my mind at rest. That site is full of unanswered questions tho'' and it just not seem to be right somehow. Thanks once again.

Reply to Gimpy