Question
Posted by: LA | 2008/09/16

Whats the chances of being pregnant ??

hi there i hope you ladies and doc can help me out here with some advice...

well firstly, im not regular with my periods (meaning days inbetween differ), but always get my periods every month, and i' m also on the nova t as a birth control....so here goes the prob.... i had a period on the 01/07-06/07 and then again 28/07-03/08 and now im waiting and waiting but still no periods arrived, i think im like 2 weeks over due....i did a HPT this morning and it shows negative...so whats up with me.... i have been under a bit of stress this pass couple of weeks, so can it be that?? this waiting is killing me as i do not want another child just yet!

please advice me !!

thank you all kindly

Dear LA
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you should also ask GynaeDoc this question! There are many factors that can cause changes in menstrual patterns (e.g. stress, depression, excessive exercise, changes in your normal lifestyle, starvation diets, etc). The best thing to do is to see your dr and have a blood test done to see if you are pregnant and what your hormone levels are if you are not pregnant, so that you can stop living under all this stress.

1
Posted by: LA | 2008/09/16

sorry wrong place...

Reply to LA