Question
Posted by: D | 2012/05/09

Whats happening with me?

Maybe you can help DR,I had a stillborn at 30 weeks due to Umblical cord accident and was induced to push my baby out.I never had my perios since 8 weeks ago.

I took home pregnancy test and it came back positive but my DR said maybe is because my body still thinks i''m pregnant.
Now I had blood tests and they came back positive(7 weeks).I had abdomial pains andwent to see the DR who did a vaginal ultrasound and he said there is a sack in my womb but he can''t see the baby...so now he is thinking of operating me to remove the sack...Any advise DR?Have you heard of cases like mine?

This sounds like a missed miscarriage, where the fetus does not develop. If you are uncertain, repeat the scan in a week. If there is still nothing in the sac you will need a D&C.

3

Posted by: Unique | 2012/05/10

Maybe wait anothe week to see if the heart beat shows...

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Althea | 2012/05/09

I truly wish you everything of the best. Please do get other opinions before you concent tot he operation.

All the best

Reply to Althea