Question
Posted by: bambi | 2008/07/30

Whats happening to my Chin?

I am a 35 year good looking female. My problem is that It seems I have hairgrowth under my chin, it was only about 4 hairs which I plugged out every second day, but as the months goes by, it seems its getting more? Whats happening, Am I growing a beard? So scared that it will be black stubbles, as the hair is not fluff but hard? what can I do, what cause this? HELP!

Hi Bambi
this is usually caused by increased androgen hormone levels so ask your doctor to check your hormone levels? Best treatment is plucking or waxing or lasertreatment if all else fails.