Question
Posted by: ana | 2012/05/05

Whats happening? plz help

I was clotting heavily in december n went to see a doctor in January. I went 4 A DNC (was not a miscarriage) had my period on the 20th February which lasted for 8 days (normal) bt NOW i neva gt my period ever since. (for 2 and a half months) I went for a blood test n it was negative. Already ran tests 2 c if ther is cysts or thyroids - ALL CLEAR. What is happening? please help me doctor

It could be that you are not ovulating. You would need specific hormone tests to check for this.

2
Posted by: Wahyu | 2012/05/27

The first time I diaeld, I *accidentally* diaeld 1-800-522-7001 and got an adult chatline Whenever telling stories about hilarious encounters with the adult entertainment industry, try to leave out the word accidentally. Including it makes you sound that much more lecherous and/or guilty. Friends will assume it was accidental.What kind of adult chat is free on an 800 line? I''ve accidentally seen some ads on TV for that kind of thing, and I''ve accidentally noticed that they are usually 900 pay-em-up numbers.

Reply to Wahyu