Question
Posted by: bafanas | 2012/08/17

whats happening

I used to think I have a problem because when I have sex with my partner I ejaculate quikly.So now I went " outside " and found that I always go the distance(1to1h30min without stopping).What can be the problem.

Performance anxiety – a fear that you are not able to satisfy your partner could be a possible contributing factor. Furthermore you might be too excited when you are with your partner which could result in your ejaculating much quicker than what you wanted. When you look at premature ejaculation you could differentiate between primary (it always happens) or secondary (it happens with a specific person or situation). It could be helpful to read up a bit about premature ejaculation and possible causes and treatments – www.sexuahealthza.co.za. It could be helpful to explore it with a psychologist dealing specifically with sexual concerns.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3

You are talking total cr@p because no woman can go on for 1,5 hours! It gets bl00dy eina! down there. You are on cloud cuckoo land, bafanas!

Posted by: firefly | 2012/08/19

Your feeling of guilt is what the problem is. Or your cheating, if I understand you correctly.

Reply to firefly
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/19

Reply to Sexologist