Question
Posted by: DESPERADO | 2010/07/13

WHATS HAPPENING

EVERY TIME WHEN IM ABOUT TO GET INTIMATE WITH A WOMAN I USUALLY HAVE THE STRONGEST OF ERECTIONS ONLY TO LOOSE IT JUST AFTER OPENING OR PUTTING ON A CONDOM AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS AND ITS PUTTING STRAIN ON MY RELATIONSHIPS. AFTER LOOSING IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR MY PENIS TO BE ERECTED AGAIN, BUT AFTER A WHILE OR ON A DIFFERENT OCCASION I CAN GET HARD AND INTERCOURSE WITH NO PROBLEM. COULD I BE SUFFERING FROM ED? IM 24

Dear desparado,

What you describe definitely sounds like a case of erectile dysfuntion, linked to performance anxiety due to repeated experiences with losing erection with attempting putting on the condom.

I often suggest to clients to practice the putting on of condoms during masturbation, where the pressure and anxiety for sexual performance is not present as a good way to get use to and into the habit of condom application as a normative behvioural activity.

You may want to consider seeing a sex therapist to assist you with what now sounds like perfomance anxiety related erectile dysfuntion.

1
Posted by: Carmen | 2010/07/13

it does happen to some mean - it''s advisable to be in a monogomous relationship and take HIV tests with your woman and you can enjoy your sex!

Reply to Carmen