Question
Posted by: Going crazy | 2010/03/24

Whats happening

Dear CS,

I do not recognize this person that I am becoming. I married young but have been sinlge for nearly three years now. All of a sudden I am consumed and interested in men. I keep checking them out and thinking about them. This never used to be an issue before. I only saw them as friends and colleagues when I was married but now I am see them as " men" . Not that I am engaging in risky behaviour or anything like that but I am now noticing that men are " male"  and I am " female" . This is really scary for me as I am not sure what is causing this. How can I switch these feelings off?

Good to hear you are not engaging in risky behaviours, as they are, well, risky ! It's hard to tell, at a distance, why sexuality is rearing its hear again in your life, and there could be a number of reasons. Seeing a counsellor to seek to clarify this could be useful

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/03/24

Maybe since you say you married young you skipped that stage where you get to check man out and appreciate their looks. While married its not even an option to be admiring other men should it lead you astray. So all those bottled up feelings and desires are finally getting their way out. Personally I don''t see anything wrong about this picture, you are single so why not explore your sexuallity.

Reply to Happiness