Question
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2012-02-01

What''s going on with me?

I''m 35, recently found out I cannot have children, changed jobs and towns a year ago, married but feel completely miserable. The dream that was supposed to be in the new town has not happened and I find myself crying all the time. On top of that, I''m fighting with my husband a lot and feeling resentful that he is happy and I''m not. Is this a midlife crisis? How can I " fix"  me? I''m not like this and I hate it!

An area of troubled watrs, not neessarily a crisis. Maybe you have become depressed, which makes one feel more dissatisfied and irritable, or maybe its just that things aren't working out the way you expected, and you need the time and opportnity to review things and revise your plans. Seeing a counsellorcould reatly help in that process.