Posted by: nivy | 2010-04-30

What''s going on with me?

It''s been just a week since I''ve kinda had sex with my bf, he did pull out from me before ejaculation...but I want to know is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms in just a week? symptoms like nausea?

No it is too soon for pregnancy symptoms.

Posted by: Racoon | 2010-05-03

The ''pull out'' method is not reliable at all as there is already sperm in the first few drops that come out! So, pregnancy is a very real possibility if you had sex while you were ovulating. But, as Gynaedoc said, its too early for symptoms as implantation only occurs about a week after conception and symptoms would only start after that.

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Rae | 2010-04-30

Nausea and vomiting: They may start as early as a week into the pregnancy. Many women experience illness in the morning (morning sickness)  some experience this in the afternoon or evening  and others feel feel nausea throughout the entire day. There is no explanation as to why pregnant women feel this, or even a solution as to how to prevent it. However, eating small frequent meals, and snacking on saltine crackers, seems to give some kind of relief. Eating a protein/carbohydrate at bedtime (try an apple and a glass of milk) tends to lessen the nausea that occurs in the morning.

Reply to Rae